Charge up to 5 times faster with the 7.2kW of power delivered by the EVduty charging station
The EVduty-40 EVC30 Smart Home is a level 2 home charger that enables you to charge faster your electric vehicle or plug-in hybrid than with a standard level 1 charger. Enjoy the full range of your electric car in a few hours of charging. The EVduty has a plug and is light so you can use it in different locations. It is also a smart charger so you can connect it to your smartphone with an iOS or Android app. With this app, you can remote control the access to charging, follow your charging statistics and more.
- Wifi connected: enjoy all the smart features of a connected charging station
- Remote control: manage the access to your charger wherever you are
- Charging monitoring: Follow your charging statistics on your smartphone
- Start and stop your charging session from your smartphone
- Control the output current of the charger ((8A, 12A, 16A, 20A, 24A, 28A, 30A)
- Set the power-sharing function
EVduty-40 EVC30 charging station details:
- Universal SAE J1772 connector that fits with all EVs and PHEVs
- 30 Amps and 240V for a power of 7.2 kW: speed up your charging time by up to 5 times
- 25 ft long and ultra flexible cable: easy to wrap even in winter
- Inside and outside installation, functional from -40°C to 40°C, and resists to bad weather such as rain, snow, and ice
- Bracket included for an easy installation
- 5 Years warranty (the cable and connector are covered for 3 years)
- Anti-theft system
- Size: 13 x 6,5 x 2.5 inches (33 x 16.5 x 6 cm)
- Weight: 13.2 lbs (6 kg)
- Options, see next section:
EVduty-40 EV30 connection options:
- NEMA 6-50P: This wall connection is the most popular one, because it allows you to easily plug and unplug the charger to use it at several locations (cottage, friends, and family with the same outlet). You might also already have the outlet in your garage because it's the same one as a welder.
- NEMA 14-50P: If you already have an outlet that fits with this wall connection, it would be the simplest solution. You can also plug and unplug it to use it in different locations.
- Hardwired: The charger is directly connected to your electric panel so it doesn't have any plug. Once it is installed, you can no longer move it.
Watch the EVduty-40 EVC30 unboxing to get a better feeling of its size and to find out the content of the box.